Tuesday, May 19, 2020

My first Blog 20/05/2020

Dear Friends,
                      How are you? You all must be enjoying your lock down free hours. Corona is not a friend and nor an enemy, it's just a warning, to take care of our health, our sentiments, our behavior and above all our mindset.

I am Dr. Pardeep Verma from Punjab, a GP, doing my practice since forty years. I am new to blogger, but i am confident that i will be able to share my life's sweet and sour experiences, my journey of forty years and my current way of life with you. I think, the story of my success can be a boon for some or some may not like my frankness.
                                I will be present on my blog most of the time,

Thanks and Regards,

Pardeep Verma

9815799487
verma.of.pardeep@gmail.com  

1 comment: